COVID Testing Sites
Mobile testing will be held at selected schools once a week for a total of four hours (schedule is attached).
- This is a tremendous resource, which we hope will continue to slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep our schools and communities healthy.
- Testing is open to all community members during hours of operation.
- Testing can be accessed by anyone at any of the sites (Monday–Friday, 8 am–5 pm).
- Patients should bring a form of identification and an insurance card (if applicable).
- This testing is FREE OF CHARGE. There are no out-of-pocket expenses for the test, and the test is available for both insured and uninsured individuals.
- Appointments do not need to be made ahead of time; although, an online registration link will be available.
- Anyone under the age of 18 wanting to be tested needs to be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- The test is a self-collected swab PCR test with 1-2 days turnaround after arrival at Curative Inc. labs.
- All school faculty and staff can access the testing and are encouraged to do so if or when needed.
Attached you will find the proposed schedule for testing sites. This operation will be ongoing for the rest of the school year.